Although the third edition of our book, Florida Gun Law: Armed and Educated was released on April 11, 2019, it has not been available online until today. For those wishing to purchase online, please visit Amazon.com or click here.
The entire book has been reviewed and updated to keep you educated about all the changes in Florida Gun Law.
A new chapter has been added on the Florida criminal justice system to help guide you through the process should you or a loved one ever get entangled with the criminal justice system.
Now Includes an Index
The 3rd Edition of Florida Gun Law: Armed and Educated now includes a handy index for easy reference and retrieval of the information you need most when you need it.
Starting with the 3rd Edition, updates will be made online so your book will remain accurate. A page is being added to our website to post any law changes and rewrites of the book. Although new chapters will not be published online, updates to the law will be posted to keep your book accurate.
What’s inside Florida Gun Law: Armed and Educated?
- Legal History of the 2nd Amendment
- Purchasing, Transfering and Possessing Firearms
- When can you use your firearm
- Defense of Others
- Defense of Property
- Concealed Carry Licensing – requirements, appeals and regulations
- Defense against animal attack
- Where, When and How can you carry with a Concealed Carry License
- Where, When and How can you carry without a Concealed Carry License
- Restoration of Firearms Rights
- National Firearms Act and NFA Trusts
- Much much more.