Florida Gun Law: Armed and Educated – 4th Edition
Updated October 20, 2022 for the release of the 4th Edition
DIGITAL VERSION available now in the U.S. LawShield Freedom Store.
The entire book has been reviewed and updated to keep you educated about all the changes in Florida and federal Gun Law including the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act, the new U.S. Supreme Court decision in New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen, recent and upcoming changes in ATF enforcement policies, rules and regulations and much, much more.
Four new chapters have been added including chapters on your 5th and 6th Amendment rights, and miscellaneous topics in gun law such as backyard shooting ranges, bullet proof vests, church security teams, and Florida’s new anti-riot laws.
Now Includes an Index
The 4th Edition of Florida Gun Law: Armed and Educated now includes a handy expanded index for easy reference and retrieval of the information you need most when you need it. Cross referenced and expanded to include nearly 1,000 commonly searched for terms.
The 4th Edition continues to offer updates online so your book will remain accurate. Visit our website where we will post any law changes and rewrites of the book. Although new chapters will not be published online, updates to the law will be posted to keep your book accurate.
What’s inside Florida Gun Law: Armed and Educated?
- Legal History of the 2nd Amendment
- Purchasing, Transfering and Possessing Firearms
- When can you use your firearm
- Defense of Others
- Defense of Property
- Concealed Carry Licensing – requirements, appeals and regulations
- Defense against animal attack
- Where, When and How can you carry with a Concealed Carry License
- Where, When and How can you carry without a Concealed Carry License
- Restoration of Firearms Rights
- National Firearms Act and NFA Trusts
- Understanding your 4th, 5th and 6th Amendment Rights
- Legal updates and case interpretations in easy to understand English
- Much much more.
Learn more about the Authors (click their name below)
Get in touch
"*" indicates required fields